Make this your homepage
Tripura News
Home > Tripura News
One electrocuted to death at Udaipur Congress Bhawan
TIWN April 16, 2018
One electrocuted to death at Udaipur Congress Bhawan
PHOTO : One electrocuted to death at Udaipur Congress Bhawan. TIWN Pic April 16

AGARTALA, April 16 (TIWN): One died by electrocution on Monday, when he was in maintenance work in the Congress Bhawan of Udaipur.

The deceased has been identified as Imam Hussain Mia (52), who was engaged for years in the maintenance work of the Congress Bhawan at there. 

Locals said that since 30 years Imam Hussain was working in this Congress Bhawan. Beside the Congress Bhawan, a small shelter was made by Imam and by selling bamboos at there, Imam was taking care of his family. 

In the morning, his dead body was found lying on the floor. Immediately fire brigade took him to Gomati Dist Hospital, but doctors declared him as dead.

It has suspected that from table fan Imam was electrocuted. 

Minister Pranajit Singha Roy getting informed rushed to the hospital and expressed grief over the incident. District Congress members have also visited at the hospital. 

Add your Comment
Comments (0)

Special Articles

Sanjay Majumder Sanjay Majumder
Saumen Sarkar Saumen Sarkar