World News
Home > World News
'Received gunman's manifesto 9 mins before attack'
TIWN
TIWN

PHOTO : TIWN
Wellington, March 17 (TIWN / IANS) New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern on Sunday said she received the Christchurch gunman's 'manifesto' barely nine minutes before the attack.
The attacker was brought down within 36 minutes, she told the press, as she announced a crucial cabinet meet on Monday.
Ardern said by the time a police plan was in place, the 911 number was already buzzing, shots had been fired. The pocket to react was slim, very very slim, she said, and promised all out help to the kin of every member killed.
Add your Comment
Comments (0)
More World News
- India launched 'Operation Sagar Bandhu' to help Flood Affected Sri Lanka
- At least 6 Killed after Powerful Earthquake hits Bangladesh
- Sheikh Hasina Convicted by Bangladesh Court of Crime Against Humanity ; Sentenced to Death
- Delhi Blast: Medical Professionals Arrested for plotting the terror attack under Jaish-e-Mohammed's Command
- US Government Re-Opens after ending Longest ever Shutdown


