Make this your homepage
Tripura News
Home > Tripura News
A house burnt into ashes due to short circuit in Chakmaghat
TIWN Oct 5, 2022
A house burnt into ashes due to short circuit in Chakmaghat
PHOTO : A house burnt into ashes due to short circuit in Chakmaghat. TIWN Pic Oct 5, 2022

AGARTALA, Oct 5 (TIWN): A devastated fire broke out in living room of a woman named Kanchan Debnath in Chakmaghat area due to a short circuit of electricity and all the items inside the house were burnt to ashes. The fire broke out in absence of family members and the incident took place on Tuesday night in Chakmaghat area under Teliamura police station.

Immediately after witnessing the incident, the people of the area informed the personnel of Teliamura fire department. On receiving the information of the incident, Teliamura Fire Department personnel rushed to the Chakmaghat area and after a long effort, the fire department personnel were able to bring the fire under control.

It is known that all the items inside the house including furniture and important documents were burnt to ashes.

Add your Comment
Comments (0)

Special Articles

Saumen Sarkar Saumen Sarkar
Anirban Mitra Anirban Mitra